Stand Alone Cottage Insurance Ontario Canada

Cottage and Personal Watercraft Insurance

If you need Canadian insurance coverage for seasonal property or small pleasure craft, ask us about stand alone cottage insurance in Ontario, Manitoba, or any other province in Canada.

Huronia has partnered with a number of Canadian holiday cottage insurance companies that offer flexible insurance products. We can help you whether you are a Canadian or an American cottage owner in Canada. Ask us about:

  • Stand alone cottage insurance
  • Cottage rental insurance
  • Personal watercraft insurance (motorboats, sailboats, and boat trailers)

Call for a Cottage Insurance Quote

Cottage Insurance Canada

For many Canadians (and Americans), their personal property may also include a seasonal cottage in Canada. Depending on the policy, your stand alone cottage insurance can include everything from named perils like fire, lightning, windstorm, and falling objects, to all risk insurance. Let Huronia Insurance Group negotiate holiday cottage insurance on your behalf, whether you want the minimum insurance amount or guaranteed (or enhanced) replacement cost insurance. Call us at 1-866-955-8386.

Cottage Rental Insurance

If you rent out your cottage or seasonal property in Canada, Huronia Insurance Group can also help you with stand alone cottage rental insurance. Ask us about all risk insurance and insured perils insurance for personal property, and premises only liability insurance coverage or extension of coverage such as arson, theft, and rental income coverage. We can help you with cottage rental insurance whether you use a rental company or only rent your property for a few weeks during the holiday season.

Personal Watercraft Insurance

Our watercraft insurance program covers everything from outboard motor boats and inboard motor boats to sailboats and boat trailers (plus related equipment and accessories). Ask us about liability coverage, emergency towing expenses, or replacement (or enhanced replacement) cost coverage.

New Cottage Construction Insurance

If you are planning on building a new cottage or seasonal dwelling in Canada, contact our cottage insurance brokers

at 1-866-955-8386 about builder’s risk insurance coverage.

About Huronia Insurance Group

Huronia Insurance Group has been offering home insurance, as well as seaonal dwelling insurance to residents of Barrie (and other communities throughout Sounthern Ontario) for over two decades.

Whether you are a Canadian resident or an American citizen with a summer cottage in Canada, Huronia can help you with Canadian stand alone cottage insurance.

For more information about holiday cottage insurance in Ontario, send us an email or contact our Huronia cottage insurance broker today:

Toll-FREE: 1-866-955-8386

Barrie: 705-721-4755

Greater Toronto Area: 416-628-3535

Contact Huronia Insurance
Offering 199 Years of Combined Experience
Call 1-866-955-8386 OR